The two articles published here were written by "EdenSong Wheatgrass & Beyond Organic Products" and are based on Ann Wigmore's teachings at the Hippocrates Health Institute. They are reproduced here with the kind permission of EdenSong, who are based in North Carolina, USA. You can purchase high quality wheatgrass from them and follow them on Facebook at the link above.
Wheatgrass before juicing. Copyright: Pelagos. To purchase the full-resolution version use the contact form below.
"Wheatgrass - The Complete Food" by EdenSong Organics
What is Wheatgrass?
Wheatgrass is one of the richest natural resources of vitamins A, C, D & K and the complete vitamin B-Complex. Wheatgrass is also a natural source of laerril (B-17).
Wheatgrass is the richest source of chlorophyll, which is the 'blood' of plants, with a molecular structure that is almost identical to the haemoglobin molecule of human blood.
Wheatgrass contains beta-carotene, which is found in red, green and yellow pigmented fruits and vegetables. Beta-carotene acts as a scavenger against harmful molecules flowing naturally through the body or through toxins inhaled from cigarette smoke, air pollution and other sources.
What will it do for you?
- Drinking wheatgrass and other green sprouted juices helps your body to build red blood cells which carry oxygen to every cell.
- Chlorophyll helps wash drug deposits from the body, purifies the blood and organs, and counteracts toxins. Wheatgrass helps remove toxic heavy metals (lead, mercury, aluminium) that have become stored in the tissues.
- Wheatgrass juice helps to increase the enzyme level in our cells, which aids in the rejuvenation of the body.
- Wheatgrass is one of the most direct and highly concentrated forms of the sun's energy and when it is made into juice, it is the optimal energizer. Just 1.5 ounces of wheat grass juice is nutritionally equivalent to 2.5lbs of fresh vegetables and it contains 103 vitamins and minerals. The juice made from wheatgrass is 70% chlorophyll and is a powerful cleanser while it purifies and feeds the body by oxidizing the white blood cells, which boost the body's immune system. It is also very beneficial for people who wish to lose weight. An ounce of wheat grass juice a day makes you feel great in every way.
WHEATGRASS IS THE #1 SUPERFOOD
IT IS ALSO KNOWN AS CATGRASS AS CATS LOVE IT
EDENSONG WHEATGRASS OR +1-919-269-0902
"What's So Great About Wheatgrass Juice" by EdenSong Organics
- Wheatgrass juice is 70% chlorophyll.
- Chlorophyll is the first product of light and therefore contains more light energy than any other element.
- Wheat grass juice is a crude chlorophyll and can be taken orally or as a colon implant without toxic side effects.
- Chlorophyll is the basis of all plant life.
Wheatgrass is high in oxygen like all green plants that contain chlorophyll. The brain and body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly oxygenated environment.
- Chlorophyll is anti-bacterial and can be used inside and outside the body as a healer.
- Dr. Bernard Jensen says that it only takes minutes to digest wheat grass juice and uses up very little body energy.
- Science has proven that chlorophyll arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria.
- Chlorophyll (wheatgrass) rebuilds the bloodstream. Studies of various animals have shown chlorophyll to be free of toxic reaction. The red blood cell count was returned to normal within 4 to 5 days of the administration of chlorophyll, even in those animals which were know to be extremely anaemic or low in red blood cell count.
- Farmers in the Midwest who have sterile cows and bulls put them on wheatgrass to restore fertility. The high magnesium content in chlorophyll builds enzymes that restore the sex hormones.
- Chlorophyll can be extracted from many plants, but wheatgrass is superior because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man. If grown in organic soil, it absorbs 92 of the known 102 minerals from the soil.
- Wheatgrass has what is called the grass-juice factor which has been shown to keep herbivorous animals alive indefinitely.
- Dr. Ann Wigmore has been helping people get well from chronic disorders for 30 years using wheatgrass.
- Liquid chlorophyll gets into the tissues, refines them, and makes them over.
- Wheat grass juice is a superior detoxification agent compared to carrot juice and other fruits and vegetables. Dr. Earp Thomas, an associate of Ann Wigmore, says that 15 lbs of wheatgrass is nutritionally equivalent to 350 lbs of carrots, lettuce, celery, etc.
- Liquid chlorophyll washes drug deposits from the body.
- Chlorophyll neutralizes toxins in the body.
- Chlorophyll helps purify the liver.
- Chlorophyll improves blood sugar problems.
- Wheatgrass cures acne and even removes scars after it has been ingested for seven to eight months. The diet must be improved at the same time.
- In the American Journal of Surgery (1940), Dr. Benjamin Gruskin recommends chlorophyll for its antiseptic benefits. The article suggests the following clinical uses: to clear up foul smelling odors, neutralize strep infections, heal wounds, hasten skin grafting, cure chronic sinusitis, overcome chronic inner ear inflammation and infections, reduce varicose veins and heal leg ulcers, eliminate impetico and other scabby eruptions, heal rectal sores, successfully treat inflammation of the uterine cervix, get rid of parasitic vaginal infections, reduce typhoid fever and cure advanced pyorrhoea in many cases.
- Wheat grass juice acts as a detergent in the body and is used as [an internal] body deodorant.
- A small amount of wheat grass juice in the human diet prevents tooth decay.
- Wheatgrass juice held in the mouth for 5 minutes will eliminate toothaches. It pulls poisons from the gums.
- Gargle with wheat grass juice for a sore throat.
- Pyorrhoea of the mouth: lay pulp wheatgrass soaked in juice on diseased area in mouth or chew wheatgrass (spitting out pulp).
- Drink wheatgrass juice for skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis.
- Wheatgrass juice keeps the hair from graying.
By drinking wheat grass juice, one may feel a difference in strength, endurance, health, spirituality and overall well-being.
- Wheat grass juice improves digestion.
- Wheatgrass juice is great for blood disorders of all kinds.
- Wheatgrass juice is high in enzymes.
- Wheatgrass juice is an excellent skin cleanser and can be absorbed through the skin for nutrition. Pour green juice over you in a tub of warm water. Soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- Wheatgrass implants (enemas) are great for healing and detoxifying the colon wall. The implants also heal and cleanse the internal organs. After an enema, wait 20 [minutes]. Then implant 4 ounces of wheat grass juice. Retain for 20 minutes.
- Wheatgrass juice is great for constipation and keeping the bowels open. It is high in magnesium.
- Dr. Birscher, a research scientist, called chlorophyll 'concentrated sun power'. He said "chlorophyll increases the function of the heart, affects the vascular system, the intestines, the uterus and the lungs."
- According to Dr. Birscher, nature uses chlorophyll (wheatgrass) as a body cleanser, rebuilder and neutralizer of toxins.
- Wheat grass juice can dissolve the scars that are formed in the lungs from breathing acid gasses. The effect of carbon monoxide is minimized since chlorophyll increases haemoglobin production.
- Wheatgrass juice reduces high blood pressure and enhances the capillaries.
- Wheatgrass juice can remove heavy metals from the body.
Thank you again for "EdenSong Wheatgrass & Beyond Organic Products" for giving me permission to publish these two articles!
Jump to top of page
If this website has helped you, please donate 50 pence/ cents to encourage me to continue writing. The above link takes you to PayPal for a quick and hassle-free payment - sign-in possible but not necessary.
The best natural health tips from this website
This book came out of a necessity to begin putting in one coherent place, neatly ordered, all the amazing ways we can use to naturally reclaim back our health, free of charge.
This book contains 70 brief chapters, each introducing you to the benefits of a certain technique, or a trick, to improve your health affordably. Methods suitable for busy lifestyles. Natural, noninvasive and easy techniques. Pick the ones that suit your lifestyle and interests best and begin enjoying the good life!
- 140 pages of content
- Tried and tested methods
- Links to additional information on this website and elsewhere
- All the best insights from the last five years of writing Cheap Health Revolution
- Many new discoveries, not yet published on this website
- No willpower needed
- Free and very cheap methods
- Suitable for busy lifestyles
- Amazing benefits of simple everyday habits you didn't know about
- Instant download, no sign-in needed
- All methods are suitable for all diet types: raw food, paleolithic, vegetarian, vegan, mixed eaters, etc.
Spirulina Revolution: an Interview with Robert Henrikson
For more information on the healing power of greens and the legacy of Ann Wigmore, please visit: Hippocrates Health Institute.
Hippocrates Health Institute: "Chlorophyll: Supporter of all human and animal life..." (external link).
Green for Life by Victoria Boutenko - about the difference of a raw food diet with and without greens.
7-Days Water Fasting, Diary Summary
Will It Magically Heal You To Stop Eating for 7 Days?